~ Marianne Williamson
Manifesting in Paradise | Aitutaki, Cook Islands
January 7 - 12, 2018
THE INTENTION | Getting Clear
Besides yoga classes, stand up paddle boarding, and relaxing, our Manifesting In Paradise retreat offers a gorgeous backdrop that will guide you in the exploration of manifesting your dream life. We will have fun activities intended to help you tap into your own inner wisdom and heartfelt desires, what we call, GETTING CLEAR. Between the beautiful clear blue waters and warm white sands in Aitutaki, the atmosphere will surely empower you with an energy perfect for creating a roadmap to manifestyour dreams!
What to expect:
- Clarifying & energizing your goals & dreams
- Boosting awareness of yourself and how you’re creating your life
- Connecting with others and this world on a deeper level
- Discovering powerful creative tools for the subconscious using journals, images, affirmations
LOCATION IS EVERYTHING | Aitutaki + Rarotonga, Cook Islands
This life changing retreat will take place on the magical island of Rarotonga & Aitutaki. Breathtakingly beautiful, the living quarters where guests will stay during the retreat feature views of the lagoon. Drink in the panoramic views of the super-natural crystal clear water from your own private island. Non-stop flights from LAX to Rarotonga "main island" depart January 6, 2018 and are approximately $850 USD. To check flights, click here.
YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT | Cuisine
Healthy, yummy food is part of the retreat experience, including breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily either hosted onsite or out and about in town. Some dinners even come with a classic island dance show, a beautiful sunset and evening cocktails. The cuisine is simple, delicious and fresh, using ingredients from the local markets.
THE HOOD | aka The Local Area
Guests will not only enjoy the grounds of the accommodations, but will have multiple excursions to explore the crystal lagoon via paddle board and/or kayak. The retreat includes some amazing day-trips to other surrounding sites. A full day will be spent exploring the lagoon on a Vaka Cruise with traditional music, food and a stop at One Foot Island! We will also visit Rarotonga, the "main" island, where you can check out the "city life".
THE BODY | Stand up Paddle and Yoga
Manifesting in Paradise will feature stand up paddle classes and yoga classes led by Charlotte Piho. All classes will be offered in a way to relax, stimulate, and help guests grow in their own personal practice. Classes are open to all levels, beginner to practiced.
Participation in classes and activities is optional throughout the retreat. All levels welcome!
WHAT'S INCLUDED* | Besides a life changing experience...
- 6 days, 5 nights accommodations in Aitutaki and Rarotonga (January 7 - 12, 2018)
- Flights to Aitutaki from Rarotonga (flights to Rarotonga from your home base NOT included)
- Transportation to/from Airport in the Cook Islands
- All breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- Round trip transportation to all scheduled excursions
- Yoga classes on land and beach overlooking the ocean
- Stand up Paddle board yoga and Stand up Paddle boarding lessons around the island
- Full day Vaka boat cruise around the lagoon, including snorkeling and stop at 1 foot island
- Traditional Island Dinner Show Performance
- One 60-minute massage
- Fresh Flower Lei on arrival at Airport
- Underwater Rock Running like in Blue Crush (if conditions permit)
- Visit to the local markets
- Cross Island Mountain Walk to the highest point in the Cook Islands overlooking the whole island (if conditions permit)
- Haku (Head Flower Crown) making, including picking your own flowers
- Daily Fresh Fruit and Coconut
- Complimentary swag bag with lots of take home gifts
- Complimentary WiFi
- Max # Guests = 12
- Final balance due December 1, 2017.
GIVE BACK | You have 2 hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others...
Every retreat is also a GIVE BACK initiative, where we will donate at least 10% of profits to a humanitarian partner in the community where each retreat is held.
PRICING* | Worth every penny, trust.
Share A Room (2 twin beds) - $3,099 per person OR
My Own Room (1 queen bed) - $3,300 per person
Read full cancellation policy in our Terms & Conditions.
PAYMENT OPTIONS* | Again, worth every penny, trust.
Option 1 | Full Payment $3,099 or $3,300
Option 2 | 3 Installments:
- Share A Room $1,033 charged today, the balance charged December 1, 2017
- My Own Room $1,100 charged today, the balance charged December 1, 2017
* Rates do not include airfare to and from Rarotonga; additional spa treatments or supplemental activities; or optional gratuities for fitness instructor, spa therapists, or staff.